onsdag 22 mars 2017

Beautiful and Butterflies

There is a challenge at More Than Words Challenge.
So much beautiful and creative  inspiration. You need to check it out.


I have made a layout of my beautiful daughter.  She brighten my days and makes me happy and smiling.


Some butterflies in chipboard from 2crafty. And I have been palying around with different mist from 13arts and Tattered Angel.


The titel and the doilie behind the photo is also from 2crafty.


 I love glitter, so glitter on the chipboard and flowers.



xoxo Katja/Mezzanotte

8 kommentarer:

  1. -and she looks so sweet. lovely Lo you made. love the colour combo ;O)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Really beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.😄

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wowzer! I love this layout so much! Thank you for playing along at More than words!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a stunning page! Those colours are superb and I love the flowing design. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the composition and the colors! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. She sure is beautiful, and so is your page! Gorgeous colours! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow !! It's fantastic, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. It so beautiful page! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with MTHW!

    SvaraRadera