söndag 5 mars 2017

Our Mixed Media Moods



This month there is a lovely moodboard at Our Mixed Media Moods. This moodboard really talked to me. The colors, the symbolics and items, yes everything was lovely inspiration.

I have made a canvas. This canvas is 30x120 cm. I had so fun creating it.


Have made different texture. The texture is made with cracklepaint, stencils, modelingpaste and a Stone effect paste-limestone.

I have made the stars at work, they are made of wood. I have some modelingpaste on them
 Texture also with different sizes of artstones.

Some gesso on the top on everything.
  I have also some embossing powder from Stampendous sprinkled over the canvas.



Thank you for a lovely challenge!

Katja

7 kommentarer:

  1. WHIII your art blow me away, great colour choice and very deligthful art this ;O))

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome art work. Good colors and composition.

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow, it is so beautiful and inspiring.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful, beautiful beautiful. You create lovely soft surfaces. tfs

    SvaraRadera